05 October 2010

Tuesdays are our days.

Natt:
yes... the art room is for doing art, but i didn't realize how many objects and creative stuff in there caught my eye. 
maybe it was from depriving myself from stepping foot into an art room for years... for no particular reason at all.
i wouldn't at all consider myself the artsy type that can draw and paint. but if you consider blogging a type of art, i shall give myself a tad of credit for that... it's something i enjoy.
nina, on the other hand, is the talented artsy fartsy one.
she's taking textiles while i'm taking musical theatre. same post secondary school. same bus, sky train, sea bus, bus again route.
back to art... i really enjoyed this 'masterpiece' she created. it was so spunky, cheerful & plainly brilliant. 
ps... after having my camera for over 7 months now, i was finally shown how to use it 'properly'. thank you boris for showing me that one button can make all the difference...


i needed a new phone. & i've been needing an ipod... i've never had one before.
so i went with the iphone 4. and boy i could never go back to my old phone now..

No comments: