13 October 2010

Fruit loops & red brick walls

NINA
This bipolar Vancouver weather is kind of frustrating. Some days it's wonderful and sunny while others such as this one are cloudy and depressing. This  is why my relationship with fall is sort of a love-hate one. I love the sun...soo much. but I also love to layer on the thick knits and wrap around scarfs, so here I am torn. Well if it means wearing more lovely knits, thigh high socks and my favorite....boots <3 then I guess I'll stick with cold and cloudy. (for now) 

so Tash and myself are slowly discovering wonderful new (to me) areas of Vancouver. as well as stalking  finding numerous movie sets... they're everywhere! if you ask me its hard not to accidently stumble across one in van city these days......never know who you'll run into Leonardo DiCaprio perhaps? (in my dreams.)


also brick walls go very well with fruit loops. yumm. 

No comments: